Cruoris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warhammer; Anyone play it?

Go down 
+4
Quelion
Magiess
Phortos
Isolinn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Isolinn

Isolinn

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Warhammer; Anyone play it? Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptySat Oct 04 2008, 19:30

Brought a copy of War home today, and will try it out on monday.
Was just wondering if anyone else here plays it?
Back to top Go down
Phortos

Phortos

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyMon Oct 06 2008, 09:48

I do, its quite awesome, but it has alot of bugs still, it still feels Akward.

But a good game in general.
Back to top Go down
Isolinn

Isolinn

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyMon Oct 06 2008, 11:06

ofcourse it has bugs, but thats only temporary. This game has a great potential. And im having a blast running around with my Squig Very Happy

Which server you on btw?

and yeah, the rvr and scenarios is kick ass awesome!
Back to top Go down
Magiess

Magiess

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyMon Oct 06 2008, 18:21

Im on allariele or something like that. Name is Malafo. It is an ok game, its a fun game. Just seems repetative on how you get your gear, and there doesn't seem a good pve side, and i like doing the odd instance. Still, its fun just to mess about on as a bright wizard:)
Back to top Go down
Quelion

Quelion

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyMon Oct 06 2008, 18:24

hope warhammer doesnt turn out to be another AoC
=[
Back to top Go down
Isolinn

Isolinn

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 10:30

Tried the PvE side last evening, with the Public quests. It was quite all right. we formed a group from chapter one and did all three parts on to chapter 2. And on chapter 3 I met some randoms on the end boss and just started shooting at him. I then got contribution points and got a lesser loot bag.

Like that system alot, cause it will reward the players who been there from part 1 the most. But casuals just running around helping will also get their shares. And it rewards teamplayers.

Also the scenarios is alot of fun with how players are determined to win, and join those battles to win, you wont see that much soloers running around etc. They are all working together for the same goal. And if there is a healer there, he will heal, etc. So im still amazed everyday. Now it should be noted that im still rank 8. so might change later on, but I believe it will be for the better. heh
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 14:58

Warhammer; Anyone play it? ShayleenF_000

https://2img.net/h/i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/Jeroentj/ShayleenF_000.jpg

I'm VERY fond of the Public Quests system. The server I'm on is bloody empty though so that's about all I've seen. Did a few scenario fights but hardly ever one pops up. At the moment I'm rank 14 and I pretty much like everything about it, except that Cruoris isn't there. WoW is a lot easier to understand though. It took me, for example, 2 hours to find a Flight Master <.<
Back to top Go down
OriLT

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: mm..   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 18:14

Stupid/lazy question inc..is it free What a Face
Back to top Go down
Isolinn

Isolinn

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 20:24

Nah, its about the same price as WoW and any other mmo with a fee, probably.

edit; Btw Hiery. Are you running it with AA on? looked abit edgy=S
If you have an Nvidia card etc that can perform, turn on AA in Nvidia controlpanel.
makes it smoooth^^
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 21:32

I dunno actually. I should have roughly one of the best cards available (ATI version of the GForce 8800), and maxed performance. It could be the photobucket resizing ( 1 Mb max file size) but dunno. I'll check.

At any rate, Orilt you get 1 month of free playtime starting the 8th of Octobre. After that time you have to pay the same price as for WoW, before that time it was free. Sadly it's that time tomorrow. Anyways if you're considering playing it, it's worth the money imo. Normal games I complete in roughly 10 hours if singleplayer. If you'd get a month of free time and played only 1 hour a day, you'd have 30 hours already for the same price as the 10 you'd normally get Smile

I won't quit WoW for Warhammer prolly. Unless WotLK is a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Mails

Mails

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 00:04

Warhammer is very good as a game. Lots of potential but needs support.

I am playing on Karak Eight Peaks my favorite class as in all games and now correctly made as it should be The Warrior Priest.

The name is Miles(yes I made it to have the correct name).
Back to top Go down
Mails

Mails

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 00:31

Forgot 1 more thing to say.

Warhammer; Anyone play it? MilesWarhammer

Burn the Heretic, Kill the Mutant, Purge the Unclean in the name of the Emperor and the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 00:41

Hm. I couldn't enter the throne room I think.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Isolinn

Isolinn

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 09:21

Woah! Those two humans flanking you there would by giants compared to my GoblinxD
Karak Eight peaks, thats where Nihilum plays?
Im on Karak Hirn or something. Saw that alot of ER players were on Burloc. But as long as WoW works as a maturnity filter for other mmogs, its not needed imoxD
Back to top Go down
Mails

Mails

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 13:09

Nihilum you said?

Which guild are they?
Are they destruction or order?
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyThu Oct 09 2008, 20:22

Lol Mails get a widescreen.

And don't cry about Nihilum. It's not like there'll be endgame PvE in WAR anyways, not in WoW's way at least.
Back to top Go down
Isolinn

Isolinn

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 11:47

Bah, there is a small detail that annoys the crap out of me.

And its that all action bars blink when cooldown is ready 0.5 seconds before it actually isxD damn frustrating:P

And GOA must be the worst publisher ever, keep getting random disconnects, and sometimes I just get an error when I start the warpatch:P
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 17:43

Never have errors of any kind. Everything goes uber smoothly. Just that my server is rather empty tbh.
Back to top Go down
Levrana

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 04:05

Me and Isolinn plays on a very high populated server. It's more like played, but anyhow. In the middle of the day, we have to wait 50-60 minutes to get into the server, because it's so high pop. That's very annoying, and yeah what Isolinn said. The games just suddenly drops out to desktop, very frustrating. You don't have to wait the queue again though Smile

But still, the game is missing more content though. Wonder what to do at level 40, just RVR the crap out of the cities, then what Smile ?
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 21:26

Nice. Order players on my server get a temporarily 20% bonus to XP gained cause the order side is low-populated. Wooh.
Back to top Go down
Levrana

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? EmptySun Oct 12 2008, 03:22

Hehe I just read that. But I don't think I could play on a low/medium server. Sometimes it takes to long even on a high populated server to get into a scenario. I'm playing a chosen now, like it very much. But if I would start a new char, i would go for a Witch Hunter, tried it a bit. And it was really much fun with that class Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer; Anyone play it?   Warhammer; Anyone play it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhammer; Anyone play it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruoris :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: