Cruoris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why did you picked that name for you character?

Go down 
+2
Hiero
Alikhimar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alikhimar

Alikhimar

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-08-07

why did you picked that name for you character? Empty
PostSubject: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 15:47

well i changed the subject of the treath so please awnser why you choose that certain name for your character. i made up alikhimar for my brother there was no specific tought behind it, it was just random.

when searching on the web for more information about an autobiography i found this, i think it is the true identity of heironymus.

http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/bosch/

lol!

Last edited by Alikhimar on Tue Oct 07 2008, 20:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 16:01

You're so full of crap. But these kind of people are where I derived my name from anyways. Like it says at the start, Hieronymus or "Jerome". My name's Jeroen so I guess you can figure the rest out yourself.
Back to top Go down
Alikhimar

Alikhimar

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 20:38

:p its not totaly full of crap atleast we now know why you took that name.. sort of Razz
Back to top Go down
Mails

Mails

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptyTue Oct 28 2008, 00:24

The name Mails is from that Fox in the signature. Actually the real name is Miles but an NPC had it so I retyped it into Mails.
Back to top Go down
Levrana

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptyWed Oct 29 2008, 05:12

I chose my name Levrana because of the Draenei russian accent Smile
Back to top Go down
Alikhimar

Alikhimar

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptySat Nov 01 2008, 01:19

so your saying levrana is a russian name ?
Back to top Go down
Levrana

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptySat Nov 01 2008, 17:50

Alikhimar wrote:
so your saying levrana is a russian name ?

No it's not, but i stood between 2 names, Levrana and Svetlana. And Svetlana is a russian name, and it sounds like Levrana, so i guessed that's a good name then Smile
Back to top Go down
OriLT

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: mm..   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptySat Nov 01 2008, 18:08

MM..why i choose the name..A friking GM didn't like my original name so he changed it to Orilt, I liked it so i kept it and use it for gamername in most other games.
/negativ

don't ask what i the orignal name was..
Back to top Go down
Levrana

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptySun Nov 02 2008, 07:25

OriLT wrote:
MM..why i choose the name..A friking GM didn't like my original name so he changed it to Orilt, I liked it so i kept it and use it for gamername in most other games.
/negativ

don't ask what i the orignal name was..

I ask.....
Back to top Go down
OriLT

PostSubject: ...   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptySun Nov 02 2008, 11:40

don't...
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptySun Nov 02 2008, 11:45

Imbaarrowzhunta was his name.
Back to top Go down
OriLT

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptySun Nov 02 2008, 13:54

Don't remember it tbh :p but sure call me that Razz might be able to spell it better than orilt.
Back to top Go down
Levrana

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptySun Nov 02 2008, 23:53

Bet it was OralLT (LT=Licktask)
Back to top Go down
OriLT

PostSubject: ..   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptyMon Nov 03 2008, 08:16

you allready failed...
Back to top Go down
Alikhimar

Alikhimar

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptyMon Nov 03 2008, 11:52

OriLT wrote:
you allready failed...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Levrana

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptyTue Nov 04 2008, 01:53

OriLT wrote:
you allready failed...

Uhm, OriLT = "Orly"?
Back to top Go down
OriLT

PostSubject: WHY   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptyTue Nov 04 2008, 11:32

: (
Back to top Go down
Isolinn

Isolinn

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptyWed Nov 05 2008, 16:23

This thread failed.
PS: Just posting to test my signature:P
Back to top Go down
OriLT

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? EmptyWed Nov 05 2008, 18:45

im still gonna rip your head off when i get home -.-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why did you picked that name for you character?   why did you picked that name for you character? Empty

Back to top Go down

why did you picked that name for you character?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruoris :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: