Cruoris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MM Hunter, Riondi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riondi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-04

MM Hunter, Riondi Empty
PostSubject: MM Hunter, Riondi   MM Hunter, Riondi EmptyThu Dec 04 2008, 01:54

Character name:
Riondi

Guild:
N/A

Gear:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Riondi

Guild is wrong by the way, and has been since god knows when...
Im mostly in PvE gear at the moment, largely because i haven't PvPed much since S3 and the vast majority of that gear is deleted. I do have 60k honor though which will be capped by the 16th. Also running The Vault of Archavon 25 and 10 man (done 25 man twice with you Smile) on every reset.

Talent build(s):
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/hunter/talents.html?tal=000000000000000000000000000353052310300130501350013512300302013103000000000000000

Using an MM/surv build at the moment, mainly because of the bursty state of PvP now- it can compete better than deep BM in my experiences. Of course, this is open to change.

Why should you accept me?
Im a friendly guy, good at following orders and I would really like to focus on PvP in this expansion after mix matching PvP with PvE in BC. Would love to get some organized pvp especially in Wintergrasp done.

Why am I joining:
I would like simply a nice bunch of people, with good leaders and people willing to commit. BG and world PvP is what I love to do, but arenas are a big part too.

Recommendations:
Did a couple of 25 man vaults with you lot, also joined a raid actually PvPing with you. Meadhros seems to know me after a few heroics we've done together, I cant imagine he would say anything bad about me Smile

About me:
Im a 15 year old living in the Midlands of the UK. Into generally adventure sports- Diving and Rockclimbing.

Hope I get in Smile

Riondi

PS: Im dyslexic so dont judge my spelling Very Happy[u]

Last edited by Riondi on Thu Dec 04 2008, 11:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OriLT

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-07

MM Hunter, Riondi Empty
PostSubject: gl   MM Hunter, Riondi EmptyThu Dec 04 2008, 08:37

His spec is almost perfect(its good enough) as long you know what you spenting your talents on, try to get some of the swiftarrow set, those are a nice start for pvp if you threw most of your pvp away.

As testrun, we are slighty starting to get into pvp again, but there might go some time before you can receive a testrun.
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-06

MM Hunter, Riondi Empty
PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter, Riondi   MM Hunter, Riondi EmptyThu Dec 04 2008, 14:55

Posting here to say we've seen your app. We'll contact you later. Thanks for the app <3
Back to top Go down
Riondi

MM Hunter, Riondi Empty
PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter, Riondi   MM Hunter, Riondi EmptySun Dec 07 2008, 17:50

I brought most of the Swiftarrow set, barring the helm since im an Enginner. The gaps will be filled once the season is up. Smile

Riondi
Back to top Go down
Riondi

MM Hunter, Riondi Empty
PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter, Riondi   MM Hunter, Riondi EmptyWed Dec 17 2008, 19:35

Been specced 50/21/20 into BM for while now, very powerful until the nerf then depending on arena teams ill spec back into MM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MM Hunter, Riondi Empty
PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter, Riondi   MM Hunter, Riondi Empty

Back to top Go down

MM Hunter, Riondi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruoris :: Public Area :: Welcome to Cruoris. Apply Here-
Jump to: