Cruoris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feral Druid, Meridyan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meridyan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Feral Druid, Meridyan Empty
PostSubject: Feral Druid, Meridyan   Feral Druid, Meridyan EmptyFri Dec 12 2008, 19:33

Character name:
Meridyan

Guild:
Northrend Sun

Gear:
My current gear is temporary, for obvious reasons. Expect it to be full of resilience by the end of the month.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Meridyan

Talent build(s):
I’m a PvP-based feral druid. My current build is not final, because of the mandatory PvE activity that all of us have to engage in due to lack of new PvP gear until December 17th.

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/druid/talents.html?tal=00000000000000000000000000005032021323222100531203330132120350301200000000000000000

Why should you accept me:
Because I enjoy RP. I like hanging around endless hours in SW taverns, dressed in a tux and pretending to be smart by greeting each and every person I meet in an “articulate” way. Oh, wait…

Why am I joining:
I am perfectly happy with my current guild, but, unfortunately, it lacks the manpower to participate in organized PvP activities. As for why I chose you specifically, I based my choice blindly on Alda’s praise of the guild.

Recommendations:
You can ask Alda. I’ve paid him lots of money to say nice things about me and recommend me “sincerely”. I actually paid him so much that I am now broke in both WoW and IRL.

About me:
Elias, 26-and-a-half, Athens, Greece. I –still- study Geography and I am a games journalist. I am also in the process of assembling a PvP guide for a magazine, which means that screenshots of Cruoris ownage may flood all of Greece shortly.

Additional information:
That’s all folks, kkthxbi!
Back to top Go down
Alda

Alda

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid, Meridyan   Feral Druid, Meridyan EmptySat Dec 13 2008, 01:05

I am Justicar Alda and I endorse this message.
Back to top Go down
Quelion

Quelion

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid, Meridyan   Feral Druid, Meridyan EmptySat Dec 13 2008, 20:40

i'm challenger Quelion and i have no clue about druids
Back to top Go down
Elystasia

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid, Meridyan   Feral Druid, Meridyan EmptySun Dec 14 2008, 02:05

Thank you for applying. I've read your application and you will be contacted once we are recruiting again.

Regards, Elystasia
Back to top Go down
Isolinn

Isolinn

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid, Meridyan   Feral Druid, Meridyan EmptyMon Dec 15 2008, 10:46

Meridyan wrote:
Character name:
Why should you accept me:
Because I enjoy RP. I like hanging around endless hours in SW taverns, dressed in a tux and pretending to be smart by greeting each and every person I meet in an “articulate” way. Oh, wait…

I like him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid, Meridyan   Feral Druid, Meridyan Empty

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid, Meridyan
Page 1 of 1