Cruoris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retri Pala Arkihelos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkihelos

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Retri Pala Arkihelos Empty
PostSubject: Retri Pala Arkihelos   Retri Pala Arkihelos EmptyMon Dec 29 2008, 20:53

Character name:
Arkihelos

Guild:
None

Gear:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Arkihelos

Talent build(s):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-talents.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Arkihelos

Why should you accept me:
I've was a member on my DK, i have proven my dedication to the guild no matter what class it was. I fought with my heart instead of my sword.

Why am I joining:
Because i want to join up with Cruoris ranks once again, just with a diffrent class.

So I've changed back to my Pala. I leveld it up, and i found it more intresting now then before. And the DK was not so fun as I thought it would be, so that's why I started to level this up again. I heard so much great things about retri's so I had to try it and i liked it alot.

And i was a member on my DK, and i was in the guild. But when I found out I wanted to play the pala as a main. Changed the name to my DK's name, and he got Arkiihelos and left the guild automatic. So that's why it left. Same guy same "class", I've just gone from Dark to Light and got a shield.

-Arkihelos

PS. Don't go near Quelion in Dalaran, he will harass you sexually. And no, i don't mean that in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Retri Pala Arkihelos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retri Pala Arkihelos   Retri Pala Arkihelos EmptyMon Jan 05 2009, 20:37

Bumping the app <3 I guess we all remember him. Ely will contact you.
Back to top Go down

Retri Pala Arkihelos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruoris :: Public Area :: Welcome to Cruoris. Apply Here-
Jump to: