Cruoris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exhumer, unholy/blood DK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Exhumer1

Exhumer, unholy/blood DK Empty
PostSubject: Exhumer, unholy/blood DK   Exhumer, unholy/blood DK EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 01:51

Character name:
Exhumer, Exhume means corpsedigging, somebody who digs up dead people. So Exhumer is somebody who preforms that action, thought it would fit pretty well.

My main before I rerolled was *Archön, 70 dwarf paladin.*

Guild:
Imperial Measure

Gear:

Talent build(s):
This is my current build, just trying out several things.

Why should you accept me:
I have some players from PRE-wotlk in your guild, who did pvp with me, I love to do pvp, and I love to socialize. I think I should be allowed into the guild, just because my dedication to pvp, I just dinged 80, so I don't have sick gear or stuff to prove you things yet. I just hope that me reputation from Archön gives you a small glimpse of my pvp carreer.

Why am I joining:
PvP ands friends!

Recommendations:
Jollen, Alda, Hieronymus,

About me:
I'm Georges, 17 years old and I am from Holland, in my spare time, I drum a bit and do some martial arts. I am still in school and... besides that....nothing special.

Additional information:
Uhm..... Drum and bass?
Back to top Go down
OriLT

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Exhumer, unholy/blood DK   Exhumer, unholy/blood DK EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 02:25

amg were getting a george :3 allways wanted one of those.
Anyway on a more serius note... Make a account or fix whatever bugs your way to link your spec and... george :3
Back to top Go down
Exhumer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Exhumer, unholy/blood DK   Exhumer, unholy/blood DK EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 02:43

Got account on your forum now.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Exhumer

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfcMqcZZfMMhhfoxcqMfoux

Seriously, happy about my name? Razz
Back to top Go down
Magiess

Magiess

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Exhumer, unholy/blood DK   Exhumer, unholy/blood DK EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 03:27

Archon, i know you! I ran premades with you on my shammy - Alumdei. Were you the archon in either Deathwings Nemesis or Fallen Gods? If so i knew you on my warlock Malafo aswell. Good pvper.
Back to top Go down
Exhumer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Exhumer, unholy/blood DK   Exhumer, unholy/blood DK EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 04:34

Fallen gods, I was shockadin pre- 3.0 Razz

I know malafo, the human lock! Very Happy

Greets mate
Back to top Go down
OriLT

PostSubject: Re: Exhumer, unholy/blood DK   Exhumer, unholy/blood DK EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 14:29

Well..i kind of hoped for a pvp spec tbh...

anti magic zone= need
dunno bout gargoyle lot say its good burst.
night of dead thats good, but only if you plan to do BG with us.
i'll just say what i think and mean tbh.. Thers shit loads of pvp talents in unholy and most of em is very usefull some usefull and some just total useless in pvp, sit down abit and make one again, cuz you realy miss the core onces in pvp.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/
Back to top Go down
OriLT

PostSubject: Re: Exhumer, unholy/blood DK   Exhumer, unholy/blood DK EmptySat Jan 03 2009, 14:33

Now i don't play dk and lvl 80, if you got any point of ignoring the stuff i said please say so.. Wouldn't mind some help from other dk members.
Back to top Go down
Isolinn

Isolinn

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Exhumer, unholy/blood DK   Exhumer, unholy/blood DK EmptySun Jan 04 2009, 01:45

Yeah, still officers job to post feedback on stuff regarding specc/gear and such.
Back to top Go down
OriLT

PostSubject: Re: Exhumer, unholy/blood DK   Exhumer, unholy/blood DK EmptySun Jan 04 2009, 02:37

ye... Mind tell em that?
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Exhumer, unholy/blood DK   Exhumer, unholy/blood DK EmptySun Jan 04 2009, 03:06

Oh lol, I read this thread 4 times but never really replied. Anyways I spoke with Archon privately. I let him know that he needs to gear up, but if he's a good player and active and actually gears up fast, he can join. He'll be given the opportunity to show us that in his trial which is most likely Sunday when Ely is doign a fix at 13.00, god forbid that he's not there then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhumer, unholy/blood DK   Exhumer, unholy/blood DK Empty

Back to top Go down

Exhumer, unholy/blood DK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruoris :: Public Area :: Welcome to Cruoris. Apply Here-
Jump to: