Cruoris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WoW: Cataclysm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimlin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-11

WoW: Cataclysm Empty
PostSubject: WoW: Cataclysm   WoW: Cataclysm EmptyMon Nov 29 2010, 02:18

Hello there!

I was just wandering if there is a chance of Cruoris comming back with Cataclysm (and rated battlegrounds ->reason for pvp!)?

or if Ely is comming back?

This would just be reasons enough for me to go back online^^

I was just hoping this so hard, cause i know i was only with Cruoris for a short time, but it was probably my best time on WoW..
I hope some are taking this to consideration..

With much love (and eagerly waiting for an answer^^),
Kimlin (and Algior)
Back to top Go down
Vordion

WoW: Cataclysm Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW: Cataclysm   WoW: Cataclysm EmptyThu Dec 16 2010, 15:31

Hey,

I have great memories of Cruoris as well, it was probably the best time I've ever had in my MMO career. I have played many MMO's and am yet to find a dedicated and fearful leader like Ely. Because it would be nice to play with the old Cruoris-members again, it'd be interesting to know what they're up to.

Myself I'm more interested in 'The Old Republic' then Cataclysm. And will probably play that... IF, of course, the PvP seems to be interesting enough to keep me playing.

I'm sorry to say that your name doesn't ring a bell, I probably quit already before you came in, but I remember Algior.
Lets hope other Cruoris members feel nostalgic. Very Happy

Grtz,
Vordion
Back to top Go down

WoW: Cataclysm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruoris :: General-
Jump to: