Cruoris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

:o forum still active, hi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OriLT

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-07

:o forum still active, hi Empty
PostSubject: :o forum still active, hi   :o forum still active, hi EmptyWed Jun 08 2011, 17:16

amazing this forum is still up.

Its fun to see how people fell for those days now :p.

But indeed some good memories and a lot of fun.

Atm im just jumping from mmo to mmo in hopes to find some good and balanced pvp, just suck to be without guild(at least no propper pvp guild that is determined to do good pvp.. They need a bitching and screaming ely to guide em Wink

anyway, what is everyone else playing.

Might still be able to do some fun even without wow pvp.

Atm, im playing sc2 and rift(on a break tho)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3HvqunCzTk heres a cookie

Back to top Go down
Kimlin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: :o forum still active, hi   :o forum still active, hi EmptyWed Jun 29 2011, 03:35

Hah indeed strange that this forum still lives^^

I'm actualy jumping through some mmo's too but they all make me realize how insane blizz had to be to pull off such an awesome mmo gameplay so many years ago, while practicly non have that even now.

Guess I'm mostly waiting for guild wars 2 and swtor and hoping one of these will at last bring on the proper mmo-battle that will stand above wow. Maybe that would even lead to blizz actualy listening to their pvpers:p but i guess that's never gonna happen.

How is Rift btw? heared algior is playing it too? Smile
If you ever run in to a descent mmo, let me know ^^

All the best,
Kimlin

Ps: awesome to see that video back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OriLT

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: happy holidays-italy sux tho...   :o forum still active, hi EmptySun Jul 10 2011, 19:19

hai kimlin, well rift is awesome but when you hit max lvl you have nothing to do beside farming for the highest pvp gear(like vanilla wow just abit worser) but otherwise the talent system and the balance between classes is good, tho algior dont agree :p mainly cuz he belives hes char need to have everything
aka stealth burst dmg high dps and alot of cc, wich is impossible for one person to fill out, you depend on other people much more than wow.
either way, algior or me even, can give you a 10 days trial if you want to try.
not sure if algior plays much atm with me around tho.

Havnt been online for around 10 days tho, have been at a camping at italy, so far im not very impressed compared to the one i was at 2 years ago.

Happy holidays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :o forum still active, hi   :o forum still active, hi Empty

Back to top Go down

:o forum still active, hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruoris :: General-
Jump to: