Cruoris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karathos

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Application template Empty
PostSubject: Application template   Application template EmptyTue Sep 23 2008, 18:32

Please use the application template below, when writing an application. Any applications that fail to meet these simple requirements will be ignored and removed from our forum. Before applying please read the other sticky to make sure you're eligible to apply in the first place.

When writing your application, make the subject "<Spec & Class>, <Name>" - as in "Retribution Paladin, Karathos". Remember that a good first impression starts with a good application!

Character name:
Needs no explanation, hopefully

Guild:
Your current guild, if you have one

Gear:
Armory profile link, etc. Comment on your gear. If you enchanted or gemmed in a special way, feel free to explain why.

Talent build(s):
What talent builds do you use in PvP and why? Please note that we are not interested in any PvE builds - only Player vs. Player. Please link a talent calculator in here.

Why should you accept me:
What makes you so different from everyone else playing your class and spec? Why should Cruoris accept you into our ranks?

Why am I joining:
What do you want from us, and why are you joining this guild specifically?

Recommendations:
Got friends in the guild or outside it, who can vouch that you are a good player? Name them if you do.

About me:
Who are you, where are you from, how old are you, what are your interests and hobbies, etc? Does not have to be very specific or personal - just some basic information about you.

Additional information:
Anything else you want to add that didn't fit under another title? Do share.
Back to top Go down

Application template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruoris :: Public Area :: Welcome to Cruoris. Apply Here-
Jump to: