Cruoris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Paladin, Karalas

Go down 
+2
Hiero
Karalas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Karalas

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Holy Paladin, Karalas Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin, Karalas   Holy Paladin, Karalas EmptyThu Oct 02 2008, 22:15

Name: Karalas

Guild: up until 30 minutes ago Justice Eventus, a MH/BT raid guild

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Karalas (might be showing pve gear) I have full epic pvp gear, currently using a few pieces of pve stuff because they are simply better than what I have for pvp.

Talents: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/paladin/talents.html?tal=0550310250013233115105024130023000000000000000000000000000000000
In my opinion a good mix of defense and pure healing power, not too far from the cookie cutter holy build I think

Why accept me: I have extensive experience in pvp in every spec of my class, have played every BG to exalted and reached rank 12 before TBC. In early TBC I had a 2v2 arena team that reached 1900 rating (with a warrior named Irons) so I know how to play my class (though I haven't done any serious arena in a while so disregard my current ratings.) I still play PUG battlegrounds regularly and I'm especially good at WSG, where I cap about 2 flags in an average game.

Why am I joining: When TBC came out I started enjoying the game less than I was before and quit for 6 months When I got back in about 3 months ago I joined a raid guild and I started doing less pvp but it really is the part of the game I enjoy most. I thought about joining Cruoris but I couldn't leave my raiding mates and I enjoyed that as well. Now the raid guild is taking a break until WotLK and I really want to get back into serious pvp Smile

Reccomendations: My old guildmaster, Moksha, could give you a good reccomendation but that's mostly about pve. I used to be officer in a pvp team with Hieronymus and Karathos and probably several other of your members (Lightblade Battalion) so they probably remember me as well.
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin, Karalas   Holy Paladin, Karalas EmptyFri Oct 03 2008, 09:55

Just posting here to inform you that we've seen your application and if Ely decides he needs you in a fixed for a trial, you will be invited.

Just so you won't be like "omgwtf they no reply" cause we don't Razz

And personal: Good luck <3
Back to top Go down
Karathos

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin, Karalas   Holy Paladin, Karalas EmptySun Oct 12 2008, 03:51

Ely hasn't been online for a while now, probably very busy IRL which would explain why he hasn't posted anything here.

If you're still waiting for an answer, we'll get back to you as soon as our supreme leader reappears.
Back to top Go down
Elystasia

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin, Karalas   Holy Paladin, Karalas EmptyMon Oct 13 2008, 10:31

I've added Karalas to my friendslist about a week ago, the moment I see him online I'll talk to him. Expect me to be online on tuesday at the earliest though. I'm spending today (monday) with my girlfriend as we've been together for 6 months now, so calls for a -little- celebrating. You know how woman are....

Regards, Elystasia
Back to top Go down
Quelion

Quelion

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin, Karalas   Holy Paladin, Karalas EmptyMon Oct 13 2008, 18:30

oh god ely
have fun:P
Back to top Go down
Alikhimar

Alikhimar

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin, Karalas   Holy Paladin, Karalas EmptyMon Oct 13 2008, 23:48

Elystasia wrote:
I've added Karalas to my friendslist about a week ago, the moment I see him online I'll talk to him. Expect me to be online on tuesday at the earliest though. I'm spending today (monday) with my girlfriend as we've been together for 6 months now, so calls for a -little- celebrating. You know how woman are....

Regards, Elystasia

sigh..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin, Karalas   Holy Paladin, Karalas Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin, Karalas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruoris :: Public Area :: Welcome to Cruoris. Apply Here-
Jump to: