Cruoris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sub Rogue, Vincents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincents

Sub Rogue, Vincents Empty
PostSubject: Sub Rogue, Vincents   Sub Rogue, Vincents EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 00:50

Character name:
Vincents

Guild:
None

Gear: currently been playing with dps-only arena teams, so a bit PvE parts for high burst. can change to the regular s3/s4 gear if thats a requirement.

Talent build(s):
regular sub rogue. for after the patch, i need to experiment a bit, but considering a combat/sub specc. murder spree is just too tempting

Why should you accept me:
first off, been playing WoW since day one on the same char, with only one 60 alt. PvP has always been the thing that kept me playing WoW, and i would say i have pretty good experience regarding it. in BGs i regard anything 3 or less as soloable, and only loose about 5% of my stealth duels. capping and retrieving flags have been a speciality of mine, and (like to) believe ive turned countless "stuck at middfield"-games. also, already been a member of cruoris long time ago, but had to leave since i had a 2 month break from WoW. arena wise ive managed to collect s3 shoulders in season 3 with a mage/rogue combo. current arena teams been just for fun, but the 3v3 has gone suprisingly well

Why am I joining:
mostly because cruoris is a damn good PvP guild without the elitist attitude (as far as i remember it Very Happy ). also helps having skilled and friendly members. and i need a guild, getting tired of "join my guild"-whispers

Recommendations:
"know" lots of members, and Ethry is a RL friend of mine.

About me:
from Norway, 21 years old student. currently having a laidback year (very few subjects) so need something to occupy my time Very Happy got lots of hobbies, but the ones i spend most time on is gaming, drawing and movies

Additional information:
as i said earlier, got a pretty laidback year, so will prolly be alot of WoW playing till christmas
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Sub Rogue, Vincents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Rogue, Vincents   Sub Rogue, Vincents EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 14:23

Hey man. Just here to tell you we've taken notice of your application and you can expect a reply soon.
Back to top Go down

Sub Rogue, Vincents
Page 1 of 1