Cruoris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muti Rogue Keallen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keallen

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Muti Rogue Keallen Empty
PostSubject: Muti Rogue Keallen   Muti Rogue Keallen EmptySat Nov 15 2008, 21:58

Character name:
Keallen

Guild:
Elysium Dark

Gear:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Keallen

Might include some of my PvE gear on the armoury as I am leveling to 80 (of course Razz) but will try and log in my pvp stuff. Basically I have S4 including and up to the helm.

Talent build(s):
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=foecoeMsVroczZ0xZebf0huzb

This is what I am looking for lvl 80. I have this spec at the moment but without the extra talents in the Sub tree

Why should you accept me:
I am a nice guy who can follow directions well and have been pvping for years and years. I know what I am doing in battlegrounds and work well within a team. I cant wait to do some proper organised premade battlegrounds

Why am I joining:
Seeing the Cruoris members around they all have pretty decent ratings in arena so must know what they are doing! Seem like an organised, professional but fun guild owning some hordes in pvp

Recommendations:
Dont know anybody who ca really vouch for me as such but most of my wow mates say I am pvp mad if that helps!

About me:
My name is Ben, i'm 21 living in bristol. Got a degree in computer games design and currently looking for a job in the game industry. I play too much wow and drink too much Razz

Additional information:
I got challenger in both Season 3 and Season 4 but if season 4 wasnt so short, or I had got with my 2v2 partner earlier I could have got pretty far in the arena I believe.

Hope you guys like me Razz

Keallen
Back to top Go down
Xyrána

Xyrána

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Muti Rogue Keallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muti Rogue Keallen   Muti Rogue Keallen EmptyMon Nov 17 2008, 08:54

he has good gear, we all have pve armor now for lvling.
I'd dtake him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karathos

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Muti Rogue Keallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muti Rogue Keallen   Muti Rogue Keallen EmptyTue Nov 18 2008, 01:49

I'm afraid Elystasia is a tad busy IRL due to a car accident and most likely won't contact you in some time; unless he already has. Since I'm no longer in the guild I wouldn't know unless it was said on the forum.

But in case he hasn't contacted you, just be patient - you most likely won't be recruited before the level 80 PvP scene starts anyway, since PvP is all Cruoris focuses on.
Back to top Go down
Keallen

Muti Rogue Keallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muti Rogue Keallen   Muti Rogue Keallen EmptyTue Nov 18 2008, 02:07

Ok cool. thanks for the info Smile
Back to top Go down
Keallen

Muti Rogue Keallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muti Rogue Keallen   Muti Rogue Keallen EmptyThu Nov 20 2008, 21:14

I have just dinged 80 and am trying to build up some epics and run some heroics so my gear will be PvE based untill december when the new arena season starts and the new pvp gear is released. Just thought I'd update!

Keallen
Back to top Go down
Keallen

Muti Rogue Keallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muti Rogue Keallen   Muti Rogue Keallen EmptyMon Nov 24 2008, 06:15

Just wanted to post again in my app. Wanted to know how its going? As i'm lvl 80 I want to get started with some pvp. Get some wintergrasp stuff and maybe a raid on the horde bosses. Wondered when my app will looked at. Sorry to nag but I wana pvp and everybody i know is just doing PvE!!

Cheers
Keallen
Back to top Go down
Hiero

Hiero

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Muti Rogue Keallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muti Rogue Keallen   Muti Rogue Keallen EmptyMon Nov 24 2008, 13:02

I'd like to ask you to remain patient. Your name has been noted.

Thing is, we trial in battlegrounds and pvp situations. Because we cannot at the moment farm battlegrounds as well as we used to do it (too few 80 members in our guild but also on other servers) we cannot trial you.

Hieronymus.
Back to top Go down
Keallen

Muti Rogue Keallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muti Rogue Keallen   Muti Rogue Keallen EmptyTue Nov 25 2008, 02:53

Thats cool, thanks for the replys. look forwing to hearing from you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Muti Rogue Keallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muti Rogue Keallen   Muti Rogue Keallen Empty

Back to top Go down

Muti Rogue Keallen
Page 1 of 1